Job Title: Assessor/Trainer
Location: Ipswich base to work across the country
Hours: 37½ (part-time candidates will be considered and paid per rota)
Benefits: Company car may be available, performance related bonus, 20 days holiday plus 5 extra days to be taken during the Christmas period and 1 extra day per year after 5 years service
Date posted: 12st September 2013
Job type: 6 months trial - Permanent
Company: M.E.A.T (Ipswich) Ltd http://www.meatipswich.co.uk
About M.E.A.T Ipswich
M.E.A.T Ipswich Ltd is a privately owned company specialising in Meat and Fresh Food training throughout England, working with young people and experienced food professionals to deliver Apprenticeships in the Meat, Fish and Fresh Food Industry.
This is a hands on and varied role, interesting and challenging with opportunities to develop and progress. The successful candidate will be joining us at an exciting time; the quality of fresh food is at the forefront of people’s minds and traditional food trades are seeing a revival in interest, through your training and guidance you will shape the Fresh Food professionals of the future.
• Vocational Qualification – minimum Level 2 in butchery.
• Ability to drive and current driving license.
• Willingness to spend nights away from home.
• Comprehensive meat trade experience.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to organise own work load and maintain detailed records.
Return to Vacancies